Bones Bearings Ceramic Reds
The story of Ceramic Super REDS™ is simple. Take the superior steels used in our Super REDS™ and swap the steel balls for grade 5, silicone nitrade, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones Ceramic Super REDS™.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS™ are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS™, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS™, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS™ use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- * Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- * Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- * Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- * High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- * Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- * Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
- * Instructions
- * Sticker
10% OFF WHEN YOU BUILD A CUSTOM COMPLETE SKATEBOARD
10% Discount will be automatically added to Your Cart.
We recommend you also add 4 x Bearing Spacers to prolong the life of your bearings.
Please note: If you do not make any special request for us to grip your board or build your setup in Your Cart, we will assume you want it shipped as parts to do it yourself. Oh and you can relax about the parts you select. If we think something doesn’t look right and suitably compatible, we will contact you before we process the delivery.
We will look after you!