Bones Bearings Ceramic Reds
The story of Ceramic Super REDS™ is simple. Take the superior steels used in our Super REDS™ and swap the steel balls for grade 5, silicone nitrade, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones Ceramic Super REDS™.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS™ are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS™, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS™, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS™ use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- * Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- * Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- * Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- * High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- * Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- * Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 8 bearings
- * Instructions
- * Sticker