Bones Reds Bearings
Bones® REDS® are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated™ specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearings.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- 8 x Bones® REDS® Bearings
10% OFF WHEN YOU BUILD A CUSTOM COMPLETE SKATEBOARD
10% Discount will be automatically added to Your Cart.
We recommend you also add 4 x Bearing Spacers to prolong the life of your bearings.
Please note: If you do not make any special request for us to grip your board or build your setup in Your Cart, we will assume you want it shipped as parts to do it yourself. Oh and you can relax about the parts you select. If we think something doesn’t look right and suitably compatible, we will contact you before we process the delivery.
We will look after you!