Marketing and Media Assistant
Prime Retail Limited is a long standing Company since 2009 with a good foothold within the Skateboard community in Plymouth and the surrounding areas. We are on the premises at Prime Skatepark CIC, bringing communities together and holding events throughout the year.
We are a friendly and supportive team with a vision of expanding in the South West. During current times we have expanded to become an online shop, which has been very successful through diligence to product advertising, ensuring the highest quality.
We are looking for a hardworking, creative and dedicated person to join our team, initially on a 3 month temporary contract for 20 hours a week with a salary of £21,450.00 pro rata. The right candidate will be self motivated and be able to help expand the online presence using social media and assist with product advertising. The salary is dependent on experience and we are currently looking at incentives to make this an exciting position that will lead to further increments in salary.
There is an opportunity for flexible working hours, working onsite in Plymouth as well as at home.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop is essential.
- Requires Social Media expertise for regular product advertising using facebook, mailchimp and Instagram
- Requires Photography skills and lighting set up experience. Will need to demonstrate a good understanding
- The person will be working with a small team, taking initiative to drive sales. You will be working with the owner of the shop and taking direction from him.
- This position is key to driving online sales and there will be an expectation of seeing an improvement in sales by having you on our team. This is an exciting role with significant prospects for the future as Prime changes and expands in the future.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience is key for this job role, however we would expect as standard 5 GCSE’s grade C and above, to include English and Maths.
- Social Media experience using Facebook, Instagram and Mailchimp
- Photography skills and experience with product photography.
- Good understanding and use of photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Working independently as well as part of a team
- Be able to work in a busy environment at times, including children and young adults.
- DBS checked.
- An understanding of the industry is desirable, but not essential.
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to work at Prime Retail and include any other relevant information and/or examples of your work to support your application.